Nuclear Power Plant Life Extension Services
Renewal experience on staff.
LIFE EXTENSION CAPABILITIES
- Initial and Subsequent License Renewal Implementation Services
- Analysis and plant-specific documentation
- Development of implementing procedures, Program descriptions, Development of Aging
- Management Programs
- Mentoring and training for Aging Management program owners
- Modification, 54.37(b) and LDCN Reviews
- Life Extension Application Submittal Guidance & Support
- Environmental Licensing
- Aging Management Program Support
- Quality Reviews & Inspections
Most Engineering Programs required by regulators have been in existence for
decades. Our active involvement in industry committees, forums, and regulatory activities keeps GSE at the forefront of plant issues, initiatives, and technology. These include programs flagged by NRC as Aging Management Programs for passive and long-lived structures and components.
GSE supports all facets of the life extension process. As a trusted name in nuclear power plant programs for over two decades, our license renewal and life extension services meet today’s needs for extended plant operations.
GSE Engineering is a highly experienced team focused on creating innovative ways to meet our customers’ needs using a combination of our industry-leading services and products. The Programs & Performance group (Formerly True North Consulting) leverages decades of specialized expertise in thermal performance and engineering programs that refine and update systems, to optimize performance and safety.